Wednesday, July 7, 2010

More Veggies

I am probably a little over excited about my veggies, but it is so fun to see commitment pay off! I have Justin hooked too. He has already mapped out the location of our fall garden.

Bell Peppers on their way!


And, don't you love these veggie cards I downloaded from this great blog. I have been having fun playing Memory with David. He doesn't exactly play by the rules, but he is getting there.

Hurry, if you want them. I think they are only up until July 15.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I LOVE bell peppers! Yum! Great on the grill, too! And I am so glad you posted that link with the veggie matching cards! Jake really likes playing memory (ours is Boz the Green Bear) and so this will be another new, fun game. Yay! Hope yall are great and enjoying summer!

katherine marie said...

I'm tickled you are putting the VEGGIES to some good FUN!! :)