We were so excited this weekend to visit the Dallas Zoo where Justin's uncle is the zoo's director of animal operations. I had not been to the Dallas Zoo since I was a kid and we were all blown away by how much it has changed. The new Giants of the Savanna exhibit was incredible. David (who happened to be in a very grumpy mood that afternoon due to skipping his nap) has not stopped talking about feeding the giraffes yet. I even think I heard him "bragging" to his friends about it last night. I love listening to toddlers talk.
Monday, July 12, 2010
Zoo Trip
The best part of the afternoon had to be meeting up with Lynsey and Martin at the zoo, Justin's sister and brother-in-law who were visiting from Denmark. Thanks Martin, for taking such great photos of the afternoon!


Asher, so happy to be with his Aunt B.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
The Dallas Zoo is the best! Great pictures!
Post a Comment