Friday, July 9, 2010

Cow Appreciation Day 2010

So today, July 9th, is Cow Appreciation Day at one of our favorite restaurants, Chick-fil-a. I will admit, I have heard of this for years, but I never thought it was worth the hassle. It is not as if I have a cow suit hanging in my closet!
But when my friend Lori called today ready to go, I threw some ears and spots on the boys and we were out the door to get some free chicken!
David with his friend Annalee and my littlest cow!
Stealing a french fry from momma's stash! I managed to dig it out of his mouth.
I kept asking David if he was ready to be a cow and go to Chick-fil-a and he kept telling me he was a "cow"boy.
Getting ready to go play.
When David woke up from his nap today, he said with a big smile, "We had fun at Chick-O-Lay!" I think any day you get to dress like a cow is fun!

1 comments:

katherine marie said...

Too ADORABLE!!!!!!