Tuesday, June 1, 2010

8 Months

My little busy body is everywhere right now, crawling and climbing on everything he sees.  He has entered the stage where he is completely content playing by himself, but if I cross his line of vision, he starts crying as if I have abandoned him.   He is going down around 7:30 pm for bed and usually wakes up between 5:30 am and 7:30 am if we are lucky.  We cannot quite figure out how to break the early morning wake up.  We let him cry a little sometimes to see if we can work on getting him use to being fed a little later, but he remains inconsistent.  

He loves his brother, and laughs at everything he does.  This usually encourages some less than gentle behavior from David that I would rather not occur, but I guess I will have to get use to my boys having fun being being rough with each other.  He eats pretty much anything we grind up for him.  He loves puffs and we will be working on more soft finger foods this month.  He has his two top and and two bottom teeth and a fifth and sixth bottom tooth coming in.  He is a screamer, and loves to hear his own voice.  We are also beginning sign language with him.  He thinks its funny!  He is still all smiles.  I love his precious laugh and could kiss his nose and cheeks all day!

Just waking up from his nap.  Love that sleepy face!


2 comments:

jaime mcnab said...

Happy 8 month old birthday!

The Gradke Family said...

Happy 8 moths to a sweet baby boy. I love the wake up face. it is just priceless.