I am a sucker for a great deal and therefore I love a great garage sale and thrift store. That said, I am not really a digger. I am an in and out shopper. I have a general idea of what I am looking for and if I don't find it within a few minutes, I am not going to hunt all day. Who has time to shop all day when you are trying to keep two little ones from touching everything in sight. The fun for me is checking in periodically until I find something just right. It takes a little patience, but every time I score a great steal, I come home fully convinced that I will never pay full price for anything again. These are some of my recent hot finds!
I found these great painted letters for Asher's room for 50 cents a piece.
A hot service coffee maker for $4 for all those upcoming holiday get togethers.
Three silver platters for $1 a piece. Perfect for all the display bookcases in my dining room.
This has to be one of my favorite deals. A set of four antique snack sets for $2.50 at our local Goodwill. My mother-in-law started this great collection for me on my birthday. I couldn't believe it when I came across this set. This pattern is quite a collectors item and would go for a ton more at an antique store. These four brought my collection to twelve sets!
Super cute Baby Gap coat for Asher this winter in perfect conditon, $1.50.
And Finally, this weekend's find...A Little Tykes Basketball Hoop, $1. Can't beat that!
I had a couple more great furniture finds this weekend that I will post as soon as they get a little needed work!
Go have fun shopping through other people's junk. You never know what treasure you will find!

3 comments:
I too love to junk shop!!! You have some GREAT finds! I'm with you shopping with 2 kids.... it is a beat down!
These are great deals. I love it when I find a good buy.
my daughter-in-law is so talented, thrifty, smart & beautiful. love you, michelle
Post a Comment