Blog searching while Justin was out of town working last week led to the discovery of this great little blog with step by step instructions on how to make this cute ruffle top...
So I dug through my stock of leftover fabric and found enough to make my own. It would have looked a lot better with different coordinating fabric, but the boys were asleep, and I was bored and needed a project to do that night. So I was not in the patient mood to wait until I had time to run to Joann's. I left off the ruffle since I wanted to be able to wear it with a sweater, but I will need to try the ruffle and pockets next time! Can't beat a new summer top for $2 and an evening of my time. Hopefully, my eye can pick out all the imperfections better that everyone else can!
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Summer Sew
Posted by The Wardlaw's at 1:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
very cute. you did a great job.
Okay Martha...
I've looked through your last few posts (I've been behind) and I seem to have found, a garden, a few sewing projects, and some refurbished furniture...
not sure what's gotten into you :) just don't wind up in jail...
Seriously tho, I'm impressed!! Strong work on all of the above! Miss you!
~KM
Post a Comment