Monday, May 31, 2010

"If I Ran The Zoo"

“So I’d open each cage. I’d unlock every pen, let the animals go, and start over again.”
Dr. Seuss
, If I Ran The Zoo

One of our favorite outings is visiting the zoo, and we are so fortunate to have such a great zoo just down the road. Our zoo pass gets frequent use and there are many unplanned spontaneous morning visits to see our favorite animals and have a picnic lunch. It is also the perfect way to round up a month of Dr. Seuss mania and one of our favorite new Dr. Seuss books " If I Ran The Zoo!"












1 comments:

Kim said...

Of course you know the Abilene Zoo is right down the road and my 3 boys go there at least every other week, sometimes more. They love it! So, I can only imagine how wonderful the FW Zoo is! Looks like David had lots of fun! He sure is cute!! Both your boys are!