I should have known that a little boy that managed to climb out of his crib when he was 9 months old, would be trouble at 16 months old. Asher is certainly at an exhausting stage. All these pictures were taken within 10 minutes, which gives you an idea of what a full day looks like.
He climbs everything! And I mean everything! It is not uncommon for me to walk into the kitchen to see him sitting on the kitchen table, or on the Peninsula. I walk into my bathroom all the time to find him sitting on my vanity. He is not a high maintenance child. He doesn't need much. He just moves around quietly and gets into trouble.
We have child locks on everything, and he still manages to squeeze his little hands in a drawer to dig out what he needs.
Here, he removed a coffee canister from the trash can and is using it to reach something on the counter. When he was done, he returned the canister to the trash. Little sweet stinker!

4 comments:
We have the same altar-ego that comes to our house, only he goes by the name Destructo Jones not Little Stinker. But it's gotta be the same guy. Gets into things, makes lots of trouble, etc.
I love that he put the coffee can back into the trash! That's too funny! Your boys are SO cute!
Clara hasn't started climbing yet, but she is still in to everything. They are exhausting, but so sweet and fun, right?
Asher and Jack, although a year and a half apart, would be best buds, I can assure you!! Haha! He is a precious little guy! Both of your boys are just adorable!!
I love this post! My Haven climbs like that. Jake not so much. I just love the pictures of Asher in him white onesie. He is so little to be climbing like that and that cute little butt.
Post a Comment