Since the party had already taken place, we decided to just have some fun doing a few special events. So the big day started out with some chocolate pancakes! I should have just served cake. I think I wanted these more than he did.
I asked him where he wanted to go for lunch (thinking he would say McDonald's) and to my relieved surprise, he said Chick-fil-a. Yes! I am not a big fan of the McDonald's menu. To make lunch even better, our good friends Maddox, Olivia, and Sarah were able to join us.
After lunch and playtime, we had cupcakes and turned in our prizes for ice cream!
Of course, it was a no nap day, and by six o'clock, he was wiped out! At dinner time, he asked if I would hold him. I said "Sure"! (After all, it was his birthday). Two seconds later, Justin took this picture! There was no waking him, so we carried him off to bed for the night.
Happy Birthday sweet boy!

3 comments:
You have trained him well! Mine would have said Chuck E Cheese! Torture!! ;) Ha! What a fun day yall had. Can you believe he is so grown up? Jake will be 5 in March...doesn't seem possible. Hope yall are great.
I am a huge CFA fan also...and yes, we turn in the prizes for ice cream also! Happy Birthday!
Looks like a fun day for the big boy. Crazy how fast it goes. CFA is one our favorites too. and we always make the trade as well.
Post a Comment