So I got the itch to do some projects this weekend. I convinced my hubby to make a quick trip to the thrift store with me to find a large frame that I wanted. I didn't find the frame, but I did find these two great lamps...$5 a piece!
Before
I taped off the electrical and bulb areas. A little ivory spray paint and Viola! A new entry lamp.
I haven't quite determined how I am going to paint the other lamp. I am thinking a little bolder color, but we will see how brave I am.



4 comments:
LOVE! Great find and great job!
Love it! Do you ever visit Fabulous K's site? She did this with a bright yellow enamel and it turned out AWESOME!
It looks great! You always amaze me with your creativity! Can't wait to see what you do with the other lamp!
you are too creative! LOVE IT!
Post a Comment