Tuesday, January 4, 2011

THE BIRTHDAY BOY

3 Things We Love About You
Your Hugs and Kisses
Your endless energy and enthusiasm.
The ownership and compassion you show for your brother.
3 Things You Love
"Monkey"
Cookies or anything sweet.
Singing...All the time, anywhere!



3 Funny Things He Said This Year
"Mommy, leave your hair down so you can be pretty."
When going through a big daddy phase earlier this year, and wanting Justin to put Asher down and pick him up, "Asher is mommy's baby, and your my daddy."
After he fell off his scooter and busted his mouth open, I was carrying him home, he said, "I am ok momma, I am strong."

Happy Birthday Sweet Boy!
We love you and there is no doubt that you make life exciting.
Sometimes I think I have grown more by being your mom than the other way around. 
We love you and are looking forward to see you grow more into the boy God created you to be.
Mommy, Daddy and Asher.

Stay tuned for events from the day
and an interview with a 3-Year Old!

3 comments:

Kim said...

I think it's great how you keep a record of what your boys are doing, phrases they say, etc. We always talk about it and how I need to do a blog on things our boys say, but I never get to it. You are inspiring me to be better! Ha! Hope yall are doing great!

The Gradke Family said...

He is so CUTE!!!!!
Hope his day is filled with supper fun things.

jaime mcnab said...

precious post! he doesnt look 3 in that picture..... he looks SO grown up!