Thursday, February 3, 2011

Just Making It Snow

Early Tuesday morning I woke David up and said, "Wake Up David, I have a surprise for you."
"Oh, a purprise for me?  What do you have for me?"
I opened his shutters to reveal the new white snow that had fallen during the night!
"Oh mama...Thank you for bringing me the snow."
(Whoops God, I didn't actually mean to take credit for your work.)
I did my best to fix my error. "Honey, I didn't make it snow.  Jesus did."
All he said was, "Oh."
I guess it was a little disappointing when you just thought a minute ago that your mom could make snow!




We have now been locked in the house for 5 days.  The first two days, because I was sick and the last three days because of icey road conditions.  My head is swimming of all the things I could do if I could just drive my car!

1 comments:

Kim said...

How sweet that he was a little let down that you didn't actually make it snow. Haha. That is precious. Your boys sure are cute. Hope yall are able to get out soon. We've been snowed in since Monday night...believe it or not, Abilene has 6-8 inches, and some places 10-12. I am SO done. Ugh. So I am right there with ya, thinking of what all I could get done if I could just get OUT! :)