Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010

We had a great Halloween.  We ended up inviting friends from the neighborhood and neighbors on our street over for a front yard Halloween party.  I highly recommend and "invite your neighbor" event if you have never done it before.  I am always hesitant to extend invitations to people I don't know very well, but every time we do, we reap the rewards in new friendships.  We had great turn out, and it was a lot of fun to get to know more of our neighbors.  Here is my little hamburger and ketchup, and their friend, Buzz.



My creative friend Sarah made up great games for all the kids.  Here they are playing a classic game of pin the spider on the web!


After the party, our entourage headed out for trick-or-treating.



Asher, waiting patiently in his ride fro the big kids to trick-or-treat.



My sweet ketchup.  Who would ever turn down this on their burger?
Hope your Halloween was filled with great memories and yummy treats too!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Asher is the cutest little Mr. Ketchup ever!! He is a doll! I knew you'd have a blast with 2 little boys. You are a great mom, girly!

The Davidson Family said...

Adorable! I'm usually a mustard girl, but that little ketchup might change my mind! I love keeping up with you and the boys!