Today we headed up to Fort Worth Zoo for their annual Boo at the Zoo event. We had never been before even though we are members because I have heard that the crowds are insane. With the event's new daytime hours, I was excited to check it out. We arrived at the zoo early for our usual animal tour, ate lunch and then headed to the Boo at the Zoo tents. The lines were getting so long, they ended up letting a whole section of us walk right in without paying to speed up the process. Can't beat that! They had treat booths, a little concert and animal exhibit on the stage, games, pumpkin painting, and other fun stuff. The weather threatened rain, but ended up being perfect. Couldn't have asked for a better day with the boys.
 |
| Waiting Patiently in line. |
 |
| This bunny was a big hit! |
 |
| Concert and Animal Exhibit. |
 |
| Lots of Fun Games. |
2 comments:
Okay, so now, in these pictures, David looks most like you to me. Ha! Guess I don't know what I am really talking about, but nevertheless, they are cute as can be, and absolutely beautiful, handsome little boys! Glad yall had fun. For some reason we haven't got to our Boo at the Zoo here yet, but I probably should.
what fun!!!!I know that they boys have a great time!
Post a Comment