Thursday, October 14, 2010

Getting Things Off My List

The Fall has gotten me inspired.  I have a long list (growing every day) of things I need/want to do before the holidays.  I am starting with a couple of sewing projects for the boys.  First, a cute little owl kimono shirt for Asher from my favorite pajama pattern.  Who said kimonos can only be worn at night? 

Next, a pair of matching Christmas pajamas for the boys.  I searched everywhere for cute Christmas flannel for the project, and I found some.  However, it cost $10 a yard, and that wasn't exactly in my budget.  So I ended up going a more simple, understated, and most importantly, less expensive route.  David's pj's are almost done.  I ran out of red flannel trim.  As soon as I make a quick trip to Hobby Lobby, his will be complete too.  I am just excited to have these done before November! 

Finally, I just wrapped up their Halloween costumes, and I can't wait to show you some pics.  Hint about what they are going to be....something that tastes really good!

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow!! I'm impressed with everything you've sewn! I've always wanted to take a sewing class... maybe one of these days! Your stuff is "sew" cute! :) (I know you're laughing at that one...or rolling your eyes...) We miss y'all ~ talk to ya soon.