This is our life...Crazy, (sometimes exhausting), very loud, always funny, nonstop life. I love it!
Have I mentioned how much I love living in community! Justin and I were so blessed with this wonderful photography session from Katie Leverenz Photography, a sweet, and very talented, friend of ours from church who Justin did some remodeling work for last month. This gift spoke directly to my heart. Photography of my family is about the greatest gift I could receive. This was one of her 20 minute mini sessions. The boys were absolutely wonderful, hamming it up for the camera, but 20 minutes was about their capacity. So these mini sessions were perfect! Such a fun cool November morning at the botanical gardens.
Katie is famous for her engagement and wedding photography too! You should definatley give her a call if you have any upcoming wedding plans or need some pics for your Christmas Cards!




3 comments:
WONDERFUL PICTURES! Yall have such a beautiful family, Yvette! Love it. And I am just like you...LOVE pictures of my family together...there is nothing better.
LOVE these Photos. You have such a BEAUTIFUL family.
Just beautiful! You are glowing and so happy! Love the picture of you hugging your boy! Doesn't get much better than that!
Post a Comment