We celebrate a lot of Thanksgivings in our family. I can't complain because I love Turkey and pie! We started with David's preschool Thanksgiving lunch last week. Every day he asks me to stay at school with him and it was fun to finally tell him, I could! We dined on turkey, green beans, mashed potatoes and cookies. Not nearly as good as the meal I am looking forward to this week, but very cute!
| I love his little praying hands! |
| Here is my little Turkey giving me his best smile! |
By the way, I always like recreating recipes out of left over turkey. This week, I diced up a bunch of turkey with onions, Mexican style diced tomatoes, garlic, cumin, salt and pepper and warm tortillas and had some fabulous turkey tacos! Try it if you take home a lot of turkey like we do.

0 comments:
Post a Comment