So, I love Shutterfly! I often order pictures online and have them delivered to Target to pick up while I do my grocery shopping, The last couple years, I have also created their cards for Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and Christmas and given their photo books as gifts. Cards are always more fun to keep when they are personal. I also used them for David’s 1st Birthday Party invitations. The quality is so good!
So, I was really excited to hear about their recent promotion, 50 Free Christmas Cards when you write a blog post about your favorite holiday cards. Since I already intended to order my cards from Shutterfly, this was an easy assignment. The only question is which great design I am going to pick. My Christmas cards are not only special because we send them out to our friends and family, but also because I keep an album of our Christmas cards every year. I am sure my boys will get a good laugh one day out of the way our family has evolved over the years. After all, it was only 3 short years ago, that our Christmas card pictured two large, drooling animals named Roscoe and Willy, instead of my two small, (one still drooling), baby “human” boys. Take advantage of this great offer if you get a chance, and send a card to me! I love keeping my friend’s cards too!
5 comments:
Oh how I wish I had seen this yesterday when I placed my Shutterfly order!! I didn't even see this advertised anywhere. Oh well. Your boys are adorable as usual! Glad you and Justin and the boys are all doing well. Merry Christmas!
Love it! You did a great job putting together the book about yalls Colorado trip! You are so lucky to be such a beautiful pregnant person, by the way! I mean BEAUTIFUL! Love it! Hope yall are doing well! Can't wait to see your Christmas card this year! :)
Cool thanks for the tip. i will be ordering my Christmas card from them. yours looks great and I would love one if you have any left. I keep mine as well. send me you address and I will sen done of ours your way if you want one.
Hey Girl! Thanks for the tip! I hope that it works! I have had about 4 or 5 cards made off of their site and I just cannot decide!
This was great. It really did work. You just saved me $50. Thanks so much!!!!!
Post a Comment