We made our annual trek to Dallas this week to see the Trains at Northpark. I always look so forward to this outing, and my boys were fascinated from beginningto end! The intricacy and detail that they put into the design of the elaborate train display cannot be outdone. The first stop was to see the ducks.
and then on to the trains.
And finally to see the Scrooge puppet show. I think the humor was a little over David's head. In fact, I am not quite sure that he understood the old man was actually a puppet. He kept asking me when the puppet show was starting. Oh well! The boys sure did enjoy their bag of carmel popcorn they wer able to snack on during the show!

1 comments:
I always love seeing pictures of the little outings you have with your boys. You are such a good momma! If we lived closer, my boys would love the choo-choo's, too! :)
Post a Comment