I was a senior in college.
It was Christmas night.
It was icy and cold outside.
My future husband asked me on our first date to Jerry Jeff Walker at Billy Bob's.
The roads were slick.
Instead we went to see a movie, The Family Man.
We held hands and fell in love.
We have watched The Family Man every Christmas night since.
I love my sweetheart.
Saturday, December 25, 2010
10 Years Ago This Christmas...
Posted by The Wardlaw's at 10:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That is so sweet! I can't believe it's been 10 years. I remember about the time yall started dating, but it just is so crazy to think it's been that long already. Weren't we just freshman at ACU the other day? ;)
SO SWEET and SO CUTE!!!
SO SWEET! I am with Kim, 10 years... it is all going way too fast!
Awwh...so sweet! I don't think I ever knew the story of your first date! Miss you!
Post a Comment