Friday, April 30, 2010

Summer Fun

Summer has officially begun, so we broke out the sand and water table today for some outdoor fun. The boys were so fun to photograph today, I had trouble deciding which pictures to post. So get ready, there are a lot.









Nothing like a refreshing drink of dirty brown water!


And ofcourse a drink for his brother.
Brotherly love! David has been so sweet with Asher this week. He just can't get enough of his baby brother.




Ok, I don't usually let David carry Asher around, but I was slightly interested in what he would do. He kept saying, "I want to hold my baby." So I let him. Asher didn't seem to mind (and I was just a step away!)

2 comments:

Kim W. said...

David picking Asher up is so cute! Our boys are close like yours (a year and a half apart), but Jake never tried to pick Jack up. Maybe cause I always said no though...yeah, pretty sure that was probably why now that I think about it! Ha! Anyhow, super cute little boys you have, Yvette!

The Gradke Family said...

Summer time fun. I love letting the kids playing in the water. cute cute boys.