So Justin turned 30 this month. Finally! These are the days when it is no fun being older than your husband! I decided to throw a surprise party for him the night before his birthday with a small group of his close friends. Of course, it was all worth it, but I totally underestimated how much work it would take to get everything together. Especially since I only really had access to one arm the entire day! Asher was a little under the weather and claimed my other arm as his.
Unfortunately the surprise wasn't much of a surprise. Justin took an unusual route home that afternoon and ended up driving by everyone's cars that were parked a block away. It wasn't too hard to put two and two together. Oh Well! We tried. He was still very blessed by everyone's presence and special birthday wishes and stories.

2 comments:
Happy 30 Birthday Justin. Looks like fun. Little dude did not look to under the weather in daddy's arm. He still had that amazing smile.
it was fun the 5 minutes i was there! sorry i had to steal away your food table!!
Post a Comment