We had a fun week of celebrating Easter. Here is a look at our Easter fun.
We dyed Easter Eggs
Then we decorated the eggs with stickers. (If you can't tell, David got a much needed haircut in between!)
We used our peeps and other Easter candy to paint.
But ofcourse, fingers are more fun!
We learned the story of Easter with resurrection eggs this year. David requested this at least several times a day.
We also had fun matching colors and numbers on the eggs.
Despite my competive spirit, David sat down after getting about two eggs and decided that he was done and ready to eat his treats. Maybe next year!


We ran out of time, but I have to keep this idea for Resurrection Buns for next year. I love the yummy message! http://tsjphotography.com/blog/easter/easter-treat-a-learning-moment/
We ran out of time, but I have to keep this idea for Resurrection Buns for next year. I love the yummy message! http://tsjphotography.com/blog/easter/easter-treat-a-learning-moment/

2 comments:
Loving the picture of the boys...Asher's eyes and his expression cracks me up! Cute boys! Anyhow, I wanted to do a similar version of the bread this Easter too, but never got around to it. Bummer. With a then 4, 3, and 1 year old, I am sure it will still be a struggle, but a fun struggle no doubt! Hope yall are well.
Asher is really beginning to look more like Justin! His unibrow is coming in nicely.
Post a Comment