Received a first class breakfast in bed from my sweet husband and a little time alone while he got the boys started for the day.
Enjoyed the beautiful weather and fajitas on the patio of Joe T Garcia's.
Came home to hear Justin and David yell "Surprise", and blow out the candles on the famous black forest cake from the Swiss Bakery. Enjoyed a great dinner that my husband prepared.
Put David and Asher to bed, and enjoyed a slice of cake and a movie with Justin. That is what I call a great birthday!


2 comments:
Your little boys are precious. I have to say, I think David looks SO much like you, and Asher looks just like Justin! That is crazy! Our oldest looks like Aaron, and our 2nd looks like me. Still trying to decide who we think our little girl looks like though. Anyhow, hope your day was wonderful...it looks like it was! Happy belated birthday!
Those are the BEST CAKES EVER!!! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment