Justin and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary on Monday. The last seven years have seen a lot. We have struggled through the loss of a parent, moved to three different cities, lived in two apartments and four houses, changed jobs many times, had two beautiful baby boys, and fallen more in love. I have been fortunate enough to share the last seven years with a man who makes me and the boys his first priority, is dedicated to his role as the leader of our home, is my ultimate supporter and encourager, tells me I am pretty every day (even when I know there is no way he can be telling the truth), loves me even when I am very UN-lovable, makes me laugh hysterically, and is my best friend. I can't wait to see where the next seven years takes us.
We were so blessed by my mother-in-law who offered to pick up the kids for a full 24 hours as an early birthday present! On top of that, our sweet friends blessed us with gift certificates to our favorite restaurants. Money has been tight lately, so we were giddy to have the opportunity to "pretend" like we had money for a night out and no responsibilities once we got home. We spent the morning drinking coffee at our leisure, going to home depot, enjoying a long lunch on an outdoor patio, and seeing an afternoon movie before my boys returned home. I sure did miss kissing my sweet little boys cheeks goodnight, but fortunately Justin didn't mind getting a couple extra for himself!
Happy Anniversary Honey! I love you.


5 comments:
Such a sweet post. Glad yall enjoyed a nice 24 hours with just the two of you. :) Happy Anniversary to yall and hope all is well. (Aaron and I celebrate 7 years in August, too!)
Wow! 7 years! Goes by fast, huh? Congratulations... I still remember the day day you got married! So good to hear Justin got some extra kisses! :)
Happy 7th Anniversary!
Happy 7th Anniversary, Yvette! I hope you had a great day. Your boys are precious!!
Happy 7 Years, Wardlaws!!!
Post a Comment