Although, Asher's 1st birthday is still a few days away, we had his 1st Birthday party today It was so much fun celebrating him and our family and friends that play such a big role in his life. If you remember the countdown to his birthday from a couple weeks ago, here is a glimpse of the final festivities. Enjoy!

The favors, Little Golden Books of course paired with crayola rollups made from left over fabric from his birthday outfit.
The Grandmothers,
Before we blew out the candle, Justin gave a sweet blessing over Asher. He read from Deuteronomy 33:24-25, Moses's blessing over the tribe of Asher, "Most blessed of sons is Asher; let him be favored by his brothers, and let him bathe his feet in oil. The bolts of your gates will be iron and bronze, and your strength will equal your days.



3 comments:
WOW you did a great job on this party. I love everything that I saw in the pictures. Happy Birthday sweet Boy!
Hope you guys are doing great.
I can't believe he's a year already...and JK is just 2 months behind him, I better get to the party planning, yikes! ;) Anyhow, sure was a cute party...and you are entirely way too creative and crafty, making the crayon roll-up pouch, etc. Way to go, super cute!
So stinkin' cute! Arnt birthday parties so much fun to plan..... you did a great job miss thang! Heres to many more birthday parties!
Post a Comment