David is my good sleeper. He has slept 12 hours a night since he was 6 months old. And, as of a week ago, he was still taking 2-3 hour naps every afternoon too.
Well, the last several days, to my disappointment, he has decided he doesn't need to sleep. I still enforce an afternoon quiet time. He has to stay in bed, but he can look through books and play quietly. I, of course hope that he will fall asleep. Usually, he just spends the time talking to his monkey, singing songs and looking through books. When I walk in, he says, "I awake mommy. I don't need sleep."

Well, this is the result of not getting a nap. He fell asleep on the way to dinner at Cracker Barrel, slept like a rock on Justin's lap as we waited for food....


And then looked like this the remainder of dinner.

Proof once again, that mom's know best. Busy boys need their naps! Now I will just cry to convince him of that!

1 comments:
So been there! :) Jake, who is 4, still takes good naps, but usually has to have toys now in order to fall asleep. Jack, on the other hand, can fall asleep anywhere, he loves to sleep! Sure hope Jolee Kate is a good napper!
Post a Comment