Thursday, September 23, 2010

Happy Birthday To You

I year ago today, this sweet boy came into the world and changed our lives forever, again.
Things he does:
Walk (almost) 10 steps yesterday.
Eat pretty much anything.
Sign "More" and "All Done".
Say "Bye Bye", "Ba" for bottle and ball, "Da Da" for daddy, and "Ni Ni" for Night Night.
Grinds his teeth.  Yuck!
Drools
When he gets sad or frustrated, he lays his head on the floor.  When he gets really sad, he lays completely prostrate.
Things he loves:
His Grammy, Pops, and Mia.
Mimicking his brother.
Playing with anything his brother is playing with, sometimes to David's exasperation.
screaming (happily)
Books
Stuffed Animals
His Night Night (lovey)

Things We love about him:
The way he cuddles and completely buries his head in your shoulders the minute I pick him up out of his crib.  I wish I could freeze that feeling in time.  His sad, pathetic, head on the floor cry.  It is sad, but really cute.  The way he screams, "Da Da", and races to the door when Justin comes home.  His uncontrollable belly laugh when you really get him going.  The way he cuddles every stuffed animal he sees.  We love everything about him.  Happy Birthday sweet boy!  Can't wait to see what the next year brings.

2 comments:

Kim W. said...

Such a sweet baby boy. I absolutely love the pictures, they are great. The last one is my favorite. Gettin' good with that camera, girly! :) Hope yall are doing great and enjoying fall!

The Gradke Family said...

Happy Birthday big boy! Great pictures.