Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Photo Shoot Sneak Peek

A sweet friend of mine offered to bless Justin and I by photographing our sweet baby boy.  Of course, we could have hung him upside down without waking him up all day.  But the minute the camera was on him, he never closed his eyes.   Here is a sneak peak of her work.  It makes me so excited to see more, and so blessed to have friends with such talent and the heart to share. Thanks Rachel!


4 comments:

Lori said...

precious! can't wait to see more...is kristen still coming out? i need to see you guys soon!

Honeyed Hashette said...

I love this picture! Please post more when you get them. We haven't made a decision about photos yet. I wish I had a photographer friend. You are so lucky! He is beautiful, by the way.

The Gradke Family said...

love that picture. can't wait to see the others. what a beautiful little dude.

Rachel said...

Im so glad to know you have a blog! (ashley told me) :) You are more than welcome - it was my honor to come and get to spend time with you. see you tomorrow!