Our little man was born Wednesday, September 23rd at 3:13pm. 8 pounds, 3 ounces, 21 inches. We are already in love with him and overwhelmed with God's goodness in giving us another son to raise. So far he has been a complete joy. We haven't heard him cry once!
Friday, September 25, 2009
Introducing Asher Pace Wardlaw
Posted by The Wardlaw's at 4:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Yvette...Congratulations!! I am so excited for yall! We have 2 boys a year and a half apart, and we LOVE it! Our oldest, Jake, is 3, and Jack, is 22 months now. They are fixing to have a little sister in a few weeks! You are right...it IS crazy how fast life can change! Hope yall have a wonderful transition into a family of 4. You have a BEAUTIFUL family! Take care and enjoy that new precious baby boy!
:) Kim
Congratulations!!! He DOES have Wardlaw characteristics! He is so precious, and you look GREAT! David is so cute kissing on him, I love it! What an adorable family of 4!!! Glad to hear that you're doing well and Asher is healthy and laid back - no crying yet, huh? What a champ! Only you'd luck out with that! :) We are so happy for you guys! Keep posting pictures, we love looking at them... take care of your boys!
Oh Yvette! He's so sweet!! I love David's look of surprise in the family picture! He'll be loving little Asher before you know it. They transition faster than we do! I'm so excited for you & Justin! Y'all have such a beautiful family! I love you guys :)
Kate
P.S. Never hesitate to call for a babysitter or favor! I love to help when I can!
Asher is absolutely precious and I am glad David is warming up to him. You looking amazing! What a wonderful blessing!
Congratulation!!!! He is just beautiful! God is so good. Beautful family. Hope that you are doing well.
SO Precious! Congratulations to you all and we can't wait to meet Asher!
I can't believe he is already here! Congratulations! He's perfect! I'm sure David will be a wonderful big brother.
Congratulations! We can't wait to meet the little man!
Asher is precious! We are thrilled for you guys and can't wait to meet him! Ya'll have the most beautiful family.
And can you please tell me your secrets for looking so great after labor & delivery?! Seriously.
Post a Comment