David and I were bored on Friday morning, and we had also been learning about circles. So I decided to make circle shaped sugar cookies! Of course, that also became boring, so I threw in some fun cookie cutter shapes as well. David was thoroughly entertained. He always wants to "see" whatever I am cooking or mixing in the mixer. This was the perfect opportunity to have him help me.
Rolling out the dough




Time for sprinkles
The happy face of a boy who just licked the spoon with melted butter and sugar! Yum
And finally, watching the cookies bake.
I can't say the cookies turned out great, but we had fun in the process!

4 comments:
I was wondering what the leaf cookies were all about on your counter today! Thanks for letting us barge in for lunch, it was fun...as always!
So precious! Looks like a fun day.
He is SO precious! It makes me remember Easton being that little! It goes by so fast! How's it going? Any news on Asher or the house?!?! I've been thinking about you lately ~ you are one busy mamasita!!
i love him! miss him so much! he is getting so big! big hugs from aunt b!
Post a Comment