SO Precious! Asher is such a darling baby and Rachel's pictures defiintely capture that. Can't wait to see the rest! :)
Simple Precious!
He is adorable! Maybe I can see him in person soon...and David for that matter! I'll be in Dallas in Nov. Love, Tiff
awesome!!
He is soooo adorable! I was just thinking about you yesterday and wondering if the little man had arrived yet. Congratulations and lots of love!!!!
Yvette, just found your blog and especially love these shots of sweet Asher! Grace to you guys right now with all that's on your plate!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
SO Precious! Asher is such a darling baby and Rachel's pictures defiintely capture that. Can't wait to see the rest! :)
Simple Precious!
He is adorable! Maybe I can see him in person soon...and David for that matter! I'll be in Dallas in Nov. Love, Tiff
awesome!!
He is soooo adorable! I was just thinking about you yesterday and wondering if the little man had arrived yet. Congratulations and lots of love!!!!
Yvette, just found your blog and especially love these shots of sweet Asher! Grace to you guys right now with all that's on your plate!!
Post a Comment