Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring Gardening

I was so excited to get some Spring gardening done this weekend! 
My helpers were all available to help...

Justin built raise beds for me this year, and we planted them full of tomatoes, lettuce, spinach, okra, strawberries, jalapenos, and green peppers.  I will report on their progress..or lack  of progress.

David and Justin helped me do a little landscaping in our very dismal back yard.

Of course, no day is complete without a melt down!  This was minutes before my very tired boy was hauled off to bed for a much needed nap!

I even had time to brighten up my front porch!  I spray painted my very weathered chairs with celery spray paint and planted my flower box.

Much better...don't you think?

1 comments:

Kim said...

Poor Asher did look pretty tired...love the meltdown picture! Ha! And your front porch looks great! I know you didn't mention the shutters, but I just have to say, I love black shutters with brick! It all looks great!