One of the reasons that I really loved our new house was that it had a private office for Justin, which of course he needs to run his business. But it also had a built-in work station for me! I no longer have to sit at the kitchen on my laptop or fight for time on Justin's computer. Justin helped me make the ribbon bulletin board last night to hold pics and notes. Nice to finally have a place to call my own!
Friday, January 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Love that! Looks great!
Oh that is awesome! We changed the office into the kids playroom so now the bed is my new office! Miss it!
Yvette, this is Julie Kiser. I just found out the most outrageous thing. Email me ASAP. My email is kiser dot julie at gmail dot com. Oh. my. word.
Post a Comment