Saturday, January 2, 2010

Celebration the Big Top Way!

Today we celebrated David's 2nd Birthday with a Circus Party! I can't believe my baby boy is turning two. We enjoyed circus food...corny dogs, popcorn, and cotton candy and even had a surprise appearance from a couple clowns!











Justin and Micah had fun providing the entertainment. I was a little nervous that the clowns would produce some tears, but thankfully nobody was scared. I am still jittery from seeing the movie "It" as a kid.

I love this picture of Grace trying to figure out why her dad looks so funny!



This was one of the hits of the day, a talking Elmo from Justin's sweet Godparents, Mike and Carrie. Thanks so much! David can't believe that Elmo came to live with him! He has been getting kisses all day.


The second big surprise was a tricycle from Grammy and Pops!





Thanks friends and family for making today such a fun day!

4 comments:

Erin said...

It was SUCH a great party and we had a wonderful time! Thanks for letting us celebrate with you!

The Davidson Family said...

I can't believe our babies are 2! (or in my case almost 2) Everyone looks great. David is such a cutie and Asher too! I especially like the pink haired clown. It's a good look for Justin.

Lori said...

such fun! i can't believe the guys actually put on clown make-up.

Anonymous said...

We are so LAME!! I was thinking it was THIS Saturday for some reason. AWESOME....so sorry we missed it! It looks like it was a lot of fun. Happy birthday David!