Thursday, January 21, 2010

Fun Week

I had a fun week with my boys last week.  Here is a glimpse of what we did.  

David spent lots of time covering Asher with a blanket, always saying "It's cold!"  Sweet big brother.


Asher practiced sitting in his bumbo or "Asher's potty" as David calls it.  This makes me a little nervous for the obvious reasons.  Even though I correct him, I am really hoping he never confuses the bumbo's purposes with his potty seat!

Sharing kisses.  Notice the blanket again!

Talking.  David shared "Bear" with Asher.


Learned about the Letter A.  David knows his alphabet, so we are concentrating on what sound "A" makes and lower case letters.

Check out his "A"lligator,

and his "a"pple!


Tried a couple new recipes including carrot french toast!  Yummy!  Got to get those veggies in somehow.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, your boys are too adorable. I love your desk area, very cute. That is brilliant putting carrots in french toast.

Lori said...

we are studying about Aa this week too!!! (because annalee doesn't know her letters yet and david put her to shame!). were also doing the same crafts...are they from the website 'no time for flashcards'?

jaime mcnab said...

so precious! big brother looks like such a big helper!