Justin and I were really fortunate to be able to take off for a long weekend to Key West, Florida this summer. With the baby #2's arrival getting closer and some of our hotel and airline miles getting close to expiring, we had good motivation to get a weekend away, just the two of us. We really wanted a Caribbean like destination without the need to travel internationally, just in case there were any medical problems. Key West was the perfect fit.
We loved every minute. Every morning after a large breakfast, we would take a 5 minute boat ride to a private island and enjoy the beautiful white beaches, read books, talk, and just relax.
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Babymoon in Key West
Posted by The Wardlaw's at 2:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Great pics! Glad you got a chance to get away... :)
Hi Yvette! We saw the Keyes' not too long ago and they mentioned that they go to church with you guys and then I found you via blogland so I just wanted to say hello and congrats on your two precious boys :)! Take care, Kelly S.
So jealous. We are taking our vacation in January and I can't wait. Can't wait to meet baby boy 2!
Post a Comment