33 weeks down until our sweet baby Asher arrives. Yes, Asher Pace Wardlaw will be his name. Asher, meaning "Joy and Happiness" and Pace being Justin's middle name, his father's middle name, and grandmother's maiden name. Both names have great significance to us.
Asher will be moving into David's nursery with a couple of modifications, because I just can't stand to leave anything alone. The wall over the chair rail was painted blue for David. I added the cream and brown stripes for Asher. I also added the monogram on the wall and the blue tissue paper balls.
Justin's opinion of these balls was that they had no place in a boy's room! He suggested that a Dallas Cowboy fathead wall decal might be more appropriate! (Isn't he funny!) Of course, this was not an option. He will only be a baby for a little while. Their room will be full of footballs and superheros soon enough. I kept the bedding the same and added a little more art work. Other than that, there is not much different. But I love it!
David is still sleeping here until his "big boy" room is ready.
Sunday, August 9, 2009
New Room for Asher Pace
Posted by The Wardlaw's at 12:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yvette! I can't believe it is just right around the corner and Asher will be here. I love the name, by the way! You are the cutest pregnant girl ever, too!
so cute! i love the monogram...will definately be ordering the girl's those someday!
I LOVE it! You did a great job! What does David's room look like? Oh, I can't wait to see his little face! :)Love you guys! Uncle Martin and Aunt B miss you terribly!
Looks great! And we LOVE the name you guys picked!
Post a Comment