Saturday, July 11, 2009

There's a New Sheriff in Town

I was cleaning out David's closet today and found his cowboy boots that a friend gave us when he was born. I had forgotten all about them. Of course, I was excited for him to try them on, but he would have no part of it. I managed to get on one boot, and he would just cry and say "off peese" (off please).

So I waited for Justin to get home so he could show David how "cool" cowboy boots are. Needless to say, David was begging to wear his boots after he saw that daddy had boots too. He was a little unsteady at first, so Justin took him on a practice walk through the neighborhood. It is tough learning to be a cowboy!

Excited about wearing boots like daddy!



He is not ashamed to walk the neighborhood in a onesie and he socks pulled high. Check out those legs!

3 comments:

Lori said...

nice, please put that one in the senior slideshow

Katie Tuley said...

nice...such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Do you have anymore WHITE socks?