Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Train Tradition

One of my favorite Christmas traditions with my boys is our annual trek to Dallas to meet my mom and take them to the Trains at Northpark.  I was especially excited this year since Asher is going through such a big train craze!  David liked trains, but quite as much as Asher does right now.  The first thing he tells me when I walk in his room in the morning is that he wants to play with his trains.  And he proceeds to play with his trains for about an hour before he ever asks for breakfast!  So needless to say, I knew he would love it!

They were not disappointed.  As usual, the display was great and the boys were in awe.




Yummy popcorn treat while they watched the scrooge puppet show.

Watching the turtles and ducks in the fountain.


Such a fun Christmas memory with my boys!

0 comments: