Nothing like celebrating a perfect Fall day with a trip to the State Fair. This was the boys first time to visit the fair and they are huge fans!
Their first Fletcher's Corny Dog.
We tried to exercise some self-control with our food intake. We have been known to make ourselves a little sick on sampling all the food and then trying every spinning ride we could get on. Having the boys with us obviously took care of our ride options.
As far as food, we ended up getting a couple corny dogs, a fried pineapple upside down cake (Yum!), a funnel cake, and of course some cotton candy...also a first for the boys!
Next, our only ride of the day, the big Texas ferris wheel.
I anticipated that they would be a little fearful of the ride, but they had a blast.
I was little more fearful to let go of them.
And finally a token photo with Big Tex. I didn't actually realize that Asher was trying to wiggle out of his daddy's arms in this picture until I got home. It captures real life so well!

0 comments:
Post a Comment