Last Tuesday, was the big day! The boys could not have been more excited for their first day of preschool! They have been playing school for weeks, walking around with their backpacks and pretending I'm their teacher.
I am incredibly thankful that they loved it so much. They both walked into their classroom without any fussing or really looking back for that matter! I think their mama suffered a little more than they did that day.
After two weeks, they still want to go back. They love their teachers and their fun lunches.
Asher has nap time in the afternoon on his nap mat, but "big boys" like David don't need naps. He loves that I send his helmet to school so he can ride the scooters. David's only disappointment was that the bus didn't come pick him up for school!
These are sweet memories. Big backpacks full of lots of "important" things, and such little boys!
As for me, my man has put me to work for his company during school hours! This is something we have been working towards for a while now. I am so thankful to have my boys all to myself most of the week, and be able to help Justin too. Besides, I think my boss is pretty cute, and he even takes me to lunch sometimes!
Happy School Days!

1 comments:
Your boys are so cute. Glad they were so excited and I hope they enjoy their year. And I am glad you have a cute boss that takes you to lunch now and then. Pretty good set up! ;) Hope yall are doing great.
Post a Comment