Today is Asher's birthday, so we decided to do a fun picnic play date at the park to celebrate! This boy is over the top about Thomas the Train, so it had to be a Thomas birthday party. It was pretty simple...close friends, good food, cupcakes, a couple presents, and lots of fun on the playground.
Favorite things he has said lately:
1. When I was in Target last week trying on some boots, he said, "Oh, you look cute!"
2. When I came in his room one morning to get him out of bed, he said, "I missed you mama."
3. And pretty much every day, "I want to hold you, mama."
I am taking advantage of every "hold you" for now.
My favorite things about him:
1. He is a tenacious thrill seeker.
2. His tender heart.
3. He is funny and becoming a bit of a ham! I think we have a lot of good laughs to look forward to.
This morning I asked Asher if he would stay my two-year old forever. He said "yes" and gave me a big kiss on the lips. Unfortunately, I think he just told me his first lie. I love this precious boy and am so thankful for his sweet life!! Happy Birthday Sweet Boy.

1 comments:
All of mine have said "Hold you, hold you, hold you" as well. I have always loved it!! Precious. What a sweet little party...sometimes those are the best ones. Hope his year being 2 is great! He is such a cutie. You have some handsome little boys!
Post a Comment