Monday, August 8, 2011

June and July Happenings

 Just some sweet memories of the last couple of months...

Reading with daddy.


Rice Pouring...just some bowls, scoops, rice (and a vacuum)!  Amazing what can keep these boys entertained.



Dress up!



 Every morning for the last couple of weeks Asher has woken up crying, "Baby Turtle" and holding a blanket.  I don't know where this came from, but this apparently means that he wants me to wrap him in a blanket and hold him.  Here he is being a baby turtle and waiting for his morning cup of milk.  Pretty cute!


Trains made a come back last month.  The only problem is that once built they cover the entire floor and David never wants to take them down. 



Daddy and David proudly showing off the crown David made Justin for Father's Day!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Haha - I almost laughed out loud at "baby turtle"! Kids say the funniest things!

The Espensens said...

OH my goodness I want to hold the baby turtle so bad! miss yall like crazy! Big hugs from Aunt B!