I can't believe my baby boy is already 5 months old! The last two weeks have been full of exciting moments. After what seemed like months of trying, David has finally mastered the roll-over. He now attempts to roll over and out of anything possible including my arms and the changing table. It has already made diaper changes a lot more challenging. He is starting to sit up well with a little support of course. He is a man on the move who does not like to be tied down. He will arch his back and try to heave his body out of his bumbo, car seat or whatever he feels is confining him. We will see what kind of accidents result from this. And for anyone who is concerned, No, I do not put him in his bumbo on the countertop and leave him unattended!
He is so excited to be 5 Months old!
Good Morning Mama! The mornings are the best time of day with him. He is always so happy to see you.
Friday, June 6, 2008
Happy 5 Month Birthday
Posted by The Wardlaw's at 9:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
those are great pics!! Happy 5 months David!
Hi Yvette! I can't believe David is 5 months old. I feel like I just got an email from you that you were pregnant! I'm glad to see that you guys are doing well, and you have a precious baby boy! Love, JILL
He sounds just like Meg. She did not even want to be swaddled as a newborn. She hates to be confined!
Hi Yvette!
So not to be a blogger stalker. I was looking at Haley's blog and saw the Myrick's on her site, went to the Myrick's and saw your site.
Congratulations! Your little boy is so very cute and you and Justin look so happy.
I just wanted to say hi.
I blog too. Here are my blogs (one is about my hubby and me, the other is food cause I love to cook)
Home:http://dayinthelifeofthemorgans.blogspot.com/
Food: http://honeyedhashette.blogspot.com/
Have a great day!
What a precious little man!!! I thought about you the other day and I was going to give you a call....but I didn't... :) I don't know, something came up! Looks like all is well. David is getting SO big! Let us know if you ever make it back our way-we'd love to see ya!
Hey Yvette, what an adorable little man you have. That 5 months really did fly by! Hope you and Justin are doing good. Tell him Hi for me. Hayley
Post a Comment