I have been extremely neglectful with updates. Primarily due to the lack of sleep and energy to blog at night and the fact that we moved last week and haven't had Internet. More on that later. Life has been busy, but we did find time to do trick-or-treating for the first time. My little fireman was completely mesmerized by the entire experience. He had no idea what trick-or-treating was, but the very idea that you could walk up to someones door and they would just drop candy into a bucket you were holding rendered my little chatterbox speechless.

He loved being a fireman. I bought him a fire engine book that week to teach him more about fire men and was subjected to at least 150 requests to read the book. I found that my limit to read a book back to back is 7 times. I loved how he would "read" the book to me too reciting "Ding, Ding, Ding" for the fire engine bell and "Hurry" at the end when the firemen put out the fire.
My little monkey slept through the whole experience. I had big aspirations to make him a Dalmatian costume, but time got the best of me. I have to say, he is a pretty cute monkey!







1 comments:
aww! i love it! It looks like they had a great night! thanks for the updates and pics! Love you!
Post a Comment