Besides David feeling a little sick last month, we still managed to have plenty of fun. Here is a quick recap of the month.
Feeling sick in the middle of the night.
Watching cartoons with mommy and monkey.
Having a pool party with friends.
Taking his first boat ride on the lake.
Learning to be a fisherman by kissing his first catch, or daddy's catch for now!
Playing in the water at the Aboretum.
Just hanging out with daddy.

What a good start to the summer!
1 comments:
You have such a cute family. I am so glad that I found your blog. I love to catch up with old friends this way. Congrats on the baby on the way. I hope you are feeling great. Looks like you have had a good summer so far. Thanks for sharing your blog I hope you do not mind that I am reading it. Take care
Natalie Gradke
Post a Comment