(Not to say we wouldn' love to have little girl some day.) But for now, it looks like I will be living in a house of crazy boys. That's right. To those who don't know, Justin and I are expecting our second son some time in late September. David and his little brother will be 19 months apart. Yikes! Can't wait!!
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
we can't wait either!
Congratulations!
Congrats on the newest addition! I think you can handle all those boys.
That is so exciting! God love those precious little boys!
CONRATS YVETTE!!! Found your blog so I took a peek! Come visit mine anytime. You look as amazing as ever and that baby boy of yours is too cute! Glad to see that all is going well!
Congrahttp://themcnabcrew.blogspot.com/
Yeah! Congratulations Yvette! David will be such a great big brother.
Post a Comment