Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Friends

As most of you know, I work two days a week. On those days, our good friend Sarah comes over with her son Maddox to watch David. It has been a great arrangement, leaving me with lots of peace when I leave. I also love that David has a friend to play with a couple days a week. Even though they are about 10 months aparts, they do great together. Maddox is so patient with have a baby around!


Reading time!
Wrestling Match
I think Maddox might have let David win!



I'm sure it won't be cool too much longer to ride double with your bro, but for now who cares...
And these are David's other best friends...his lovies. I need to work harder on keeping these in his bed during the day so they don't become a permanent attachment to his body. He loves to suck on the corners. We have 5 of them and they require constant washing!

0 comments: