Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas to All

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! We had a great time with family. We have a big family, so we kind of live out the Four Christmas idea without all the drama. One of our favorite things this year was Lynsey and Martin returning home from Denmark for 3 weeks. David has loved getting to spend time with his Aunt B (Lynsey) and his uncle with the funny accent. Between English, my mom speaking Spanish to him, and Danish, David's language development should be sufficiently confused. Here are some pictures from the holidays.

David was excited thinking about all the "man"jects he would complete with his daddy and his new work bench. Thanks Uncle Mark and Aunt Amy!


David and Uncle Martin.

David and his cousin. As you can see, David's loves his bottle. In the last week, we have gone from 3 bottles a day to one in the morning. The first day was tough on him, but I would say the transition is going better than I expected.


David loves his Grammy!


It is always fun to play in the box the toy came in.


Grammy and Pops, I mean Santa, brought David his favorite present...A new wagon. As you tell by the pictures, David has also caught a case of rosy cheeks for the Holidays. Although, I originally thought this was wind burn, I am now diagnosing this as an allergy. I am still not sure what the culprit could be.
Hanging with the boys before Christmas Day lunch and throwing the football.
Cheers!


Wishing everyone a blessed 2009!

1 comments:

Jill said...

Yvette, You are so pretty! What a beautiful family!